Victorian

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday 29 March 2012

Easter egg maths


Mr Santy's maths class spent the morning on an easter egg hunt!
We had to use a map of the playgrounds and we were given co-ordinates of where the eggs were hidden.
We worked in teams to find the eggs and answer the maths question.
The first children finished had their answers checked and then had the chance to answer trickier questions for extra eggs!


  


 


 

Here are some of the questions:
14, 21, 28, 35, ......
What number comes next in the sequence?


Share 208 football cards between four children.


6, 12, 24, 48, ....
What number comes next in the sequence?


A bike journey starts at 9:20am, and lasts for 40 minutes. At what time did the journey finish?
I think of a number.  I add 15 and then multiply by 2.  My answer is 32, what was my number? What number was I thinking of?

No comments:

Post a Comment