Victorian

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday 7 April 2012

Easter 100 Word Challenge by Amber

Today was Easter I quickly ran down stairs to hunt for eggs. Suddenly I bumped into something strange that was the biggest chocolate bunny in the world. Just then I heard my mum coming down and I knew she would tell me to put  it in the bin.So I decided to hide it inside a room,I looked around to find the nearest door andhid it there.My mum said” Lets go for a  walk.But i could’nt because the chocolate bunny would melt! When I got home  mum went upstairs.Then  I opened the door that I hid the bunny in but the chocolate rabbit had melted in the sun!

Amber B

1 comment:

  1. How deverstating the biggest choclate bunny in yhr world melted! i think this is a brill 100 word chalenge i love it.From Shauna

    ReplyDelete