Victorian

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday 7 April 2012

Easter 100 Word Challenge by Lexi

It was Easter.Mum and I had just returned from the shops where we had been buying Chocolate.Ready to make a chocolate bunnies I was excited.
That afternoon the kitchen filled with lovely smells of gooey chocolate. Mum said ” It’s making me very hungry”.I said “I just want to taste it”.
I helped Mum pour the melted chocolate into the moulds.
The next day i set the table of bunnies ready to sell. Within a few hours only one bunny was left. Mum said “I could have it “. I put it on the window ready for later.The chocolate rabbit melted in the sun…Yuk!!!

Lexi

1 comment:

  1. That is quite a circle from chocolate to be melted to chocolate that was melted! Very clever Lexi! It is super to see your work on 100WC!

    ReplyDelete