Victorian

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday 7 April 2012

Easter 100 Word Challenge by Josh G

On Easter Sunday my mum and dad arranged an Easter egg hunt.  My mum surprised me and my brother by saying “there maybe some chocolate rabbits hiding too”.  When it was time me and my brother started to search the garden.  First we looked in the shed, we found two chocolate eggs then we looked in the flowerbed and hidden in the bush was one chocolate rabbit.  While we looking the chocolate rabbit melted in the sun that was hidden in the tree, it oozed down the branches like hot boiling lava.   I asked my dad to get a ladder so we could get it down.

Josh G

1 comment:

  1. Great 1000WC Josh. Liked the bit whaen you said the chocolate was melting like bioling lava.


    From B.C

    Benjamin Cohodar

    ReplyDelete